Tuesday, May 3, 2011

How did I get here?

What on earth am I doing here??? Its been suggested I should write a cookbook...lol! Or open a restaurant....ROFL! Or....have my own cooking show...where are people coming up with this stuff??? I surely do not have time for any of that...truthfully, I doubt I have time to keep up with a blog, but we'll see how this goes. I love, love, love cooking! I am sure my passion fare exceeds my ability, but here I am just the same.

I have 4 kids (so far, lol) ages 5 years to 2 months and it seems I spend most of my day in the kitchen! Around the table is where we have meals, hold school, read books, play games, and Thomas the Train makes countless laps! I say "No you don't need a snack now, Momma's cookin'!" many times a day because as soon as it's meal time my kids attack like a pack of starving wolves and I have to threaten to beat them off with a wooden spoon so I can get supper done....ok, maybe not, just kidding....a little bit!

So, I am going to be sharing some of our family's favorite recipes....along with those the kids won't touch with a ten foot pole. On those nights Spaghetti-O's and pb&j reign supreme.

Pull up a chair and chat while I cook...just try to ignore the toddler climbing up your lap, 3 year old train conductor driving by, baby fussing in the swing, and kindergartener grumbling over math facts!

No comments:

Post a Comment